Cancer attacks every other man in U.S., and every third woman. There is a 50% survival rate. You need a plan! It's 2013, and you can't sit around playing a guessing game with what you eat, drink, and put on your skin. You need to know what chemicals the FDA is allowing in your food, what the latest names for them are, and how they can affect your immune system and your vitality. Make informed decisions. There is a cumulative effect from consuming "just a little bit" of toxins every day. There are over 70,000 chemical agents allowed in our food supply which cause your cells to mutate, divide and multiply. You don't have to be a victim! Get the inside scoop now.
Here's What You Get This is the easiest read available for understanding what cancer is, where it comes from, and how to impede its development. This user friendly guide reveals chemicals in products many people haven't even considered. The Author has delivered his message in layman's terms and breaks down all the scientific terminology that makes other books about this silent killer nearly impossible to comprehend.
Utilizing a Journalism Degree and a Master's Degree in Education, the Author delivers a ton of information in a basic manner, and the illustrations on every page convey the messages clearly. Once you start reading, you may not set it down until you're done. Downloadable in PDF format, this full color book is the best cancer prevention guide available.
Guards at the Gates The body is the temple of the soul. So why then don't we have guards at the gates? Only knowledge and self-discipline can preserve your temple, and keep out the greatest killer of all time. Everybody talks about, “eating healthy”, and that's good, but the focus of this book is on not eating chemicals. We eat them every day; it's true … even nutritionists will gain some insight from this book. Join the evolution of healthy souls!
Here is a revolutionary idea: How about instead of surgically cutting out where the “disease” is attacking and then dousing it with chemotherapy, we prevent and kill the disease by cutting off its fuel. Let's cure this problem on the front end. It's time that you cut off the enemy supply lines by eliminating your intake of chemicals! Just as a General in the army would do to weaken the front lines of the enemy, we give our body the ultimate fighting advantage.
Will you be “okay” with a premature death? I doubt it. So then why do most of us act like we're okay with it? There is a cumulative effect from eating poisons, even if it's just a “little bit” each day. There are enough chemicals in common products to easily end your life in the next 10 to 20 years.
Just as you have to be a defensive driver to avoid accidents, you have to be a defensive consumer to avoid all of the chemicals that you can ingest on a daily basis.
So … how badly do you want to live?! This book identifies a pattern of chemicals most of us consume that bring lethal consequences; consequences the same as those suffered by the victims of serial killers - they're all dead. It just takes cancer a little longer to zero in on you.
If you were getting sick from moldy bread, would you look for a cure from a vaccine, or medicine, or consider surgery, while you kept on eating more moldy bread every day? No. So why then do we spend so much time and money on finding a cure for a CHEMICALLY DRIVEN KILLER, all while we keep pouring in the poison that breeds it?! Change the way you look at the cure for cancer … view it as a disciplined, active prevention plan, and the cure will follow. Even if you already have cancer, if you stop pouring in the poisons, your own good cells will have a much better chance of fighting and surviving the bad ones. It's common sense.
- "Once you read a couple pages of this, you end up reading the whole book in one sitting. Great info!" GJ
- "Finally, somebody spells out cancer and where it comes from. The U.S. acts like we can't find a cure, but I think this writer just did." Mike P.
- "Easy to read. Doesn't clog your brain with a bunch of long complicated words." S. M.
- "I saw this book in the lobby at a doctor's office and had to go buy it. Answered all my questions about artificial sweeteners and bleached food." ACP
- "I have been using artificial sweeteners for years. Not any more. Thank you author of Dont Eat Cancer." Cindy, W. NY.
- "Wow! Is the FDA trying to kill us? How can the US. allow all of these harmful chemicals to be in products when they constantly recall toys made in China for having bad ingredients in them." MLG
- "Every other book I've read about cancer prevention is like some medical book for somebody trying to become a doctor. This book is simple and I loved the pictures!" JKG
- "My Aunt has cancer and I wanted to help her and get her some organic advice about her eating habits cause she won't listen to anybody, but she read this book and it has changed her ways! Thank you to the writer of Don't Eat Cancer! This is helping her immensely." Pam
- "This is a very well researched and thought out read. I am going to spread the word to everyone about these awful chemicals in our food supply. Thanks for bringing awareness to this very serious problem." Mary Ann in S. Car.
- "The information about the chemicals in what I thought was healthy blew me away. Even the info on all the crazy stuff they put in cigarettes has helped me cut way back. Very down to earth and simple to understand. Great book." John H.
- "If you like writers who get to the point fast, this is the book for you." CC
- "I picked this book up at a friend's house and in 5 minutes I knew I had to have my own copy." JC
- "One thing is for sure, once you read this book, you will change your grocery buying habits, and clean out your pantry. This book is proof that people are eating and drinking all kinds of stuff that causes cancer and they don't even realize it. I really do recommend this exceptional research and it's really easy to read." Anne K.
- "I've read at least ten books about cancer and disease, and this is by far the most informative and direct." A. Evans